ARTHUR M. MIKSIS – ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY
Arthur M. Miksis is an effective, results-oriented professional handling Personal Injury and Criminal Defense cases.He brings to the table a wealth of experience from the Civil Litigation arena where he handled a wide variety of Plaintiff’s issues. In those cases, he was tenacious at every endeavor, garnering the respect of his adversaries, the judiciary and, most of all, the clients he served. Arthur prides himself on understanding the challenges facing you and your family when you need legal assistance the most. He is ready, willing and able to represent you today in the courts of law.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D.
- Boston University, B.S.
Oxford University, Advanced Studies Summer Program
Bar & Court Admissions
2010 — Florida
2010 — New York
2011 — Washington, D.C.
- 2013 — United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Clearwater Bar Association
- Pinellas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Florida CraftArt, Board of Directors